Fun ways to save some money that a quick and simple that anyone can do:
- Collect change – most people nowadays don’t really care about quarters, nickels, dimes, or pennies, let alone use actual physical cash. Everything is done with cards, but if you are capable of using physical cash and saving your change it will eventually start to add up. You can use any jar around your house or buy one at the container store. Store your money and then visit your bank to get your funds back!
- Collect 1’s – again this requires you to use physical cash, but if you can save all the 1’s that you get back in change this may help you help more money in the long run
- Textbooks – if you have any school textbooks around your house, you can sell them online! Whether it be on Amazon or Ebay, if it’s just lying around in your house you might as well make a profit on it
- Turn off your cable – almost anything you want to watch is online now, why spend money on cable?
- Use bank savings accounts with high interest – search online to different bank websites and when you see the highest number for interest savings, then open an account and move your money there. Your money will be making money while you’re asleep
- Think about your purchases – if you want to purchase something and you think twice about it (do I really need this or not) chances are, you really don’t need it. Wait 14 days and then purchase it. Will 2 weeks really change your life? No, then wait and think it through responsible
- Invest in yourself – read as many books as you can and learn about ways to invest in stocks
As always, we’re here to help you with your finances. Check us out.
When you call in to get a loan, let us know that you saw our blog so an exclusive offer!
Call today to see how much you qualify for at Fast Cash Title Loans, 21615 Cascades Pkwy, Sterling, Va 20166 – 703-444-3840 or 6526 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, Va 22042 – 702-237-5626