“Don’t smile now, save it for later!”
Are ready for that unexpected, but inevitable crappy day? I wasn’t and it sucked. Here are some tips that will help you be ready for that shittay day, if you will.
- Add your savings to your monthly budget. Don’t wait to put money aside or you’ll never put money aside. C’mon we all know that.
- Keep your savings account separate from your checking account! Spend your checking, not your savings.
- Open your savings account at a separate bank! So helpful! Keeps you from easily transferring money from your savings to your checking. That used to be my favorite thing to do…awful!
- Direct deposit is your friend! You don’t even need to think about putting it in your savings instead of your checking or just ya know spending it.
- Credit unions are an option, not for everyone, but an option. Remember to research, it is important and it can save you. Wink wink…you see what I did there.
- Financial emergencies are emergencies not things you really want! If you can’t afford it say no, don’t make it an “emergency fund” a.k.a don’t use the term loosely.
- If you’re lucky and your savings is really racking up then you can always start to think about taking a chunk of it and investing…not spending, I said investing. Be smart about it and ask for help if you need it. Don’t destroy what you have worked for all this time.
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” -Will Smith
We all have it in us, now get to saving my friends! Oh and duh make it fun! Cheers to saving money and being a better version of yourself everyday. Happy Hump Day all!
If you need a little extra cash in your pocket you can get a loan from Fast Cash Title Loans, LLC. They are always helpful with getting people the money they need and quickly. You can be pre approved online at their website www.fastcashtitleloansllc.com or you can visit the office in Sterling, VA. Call the team at (703) 444-3840 to find out what they can do for you! #titleloans #fastcash #cash #money #fctl