In case you don’t have the money to replace your roofing with solar-thermal panels, or double-paned windows, here’s a short practical list on how to make energy savings in your home.
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
- Use a timer setting on the thermostat. If no one is home during the day, there’s not need to temper your house. In the winter when everyone is tucked away in bed, the house doesn’t need to be heated as much. Try to use windows as much as possible during summer months.
- Wash with cold water and dry clothing outside.
- Unplug electronics when not in use.
- Utilize and rely on natural light as much as possible.
- Seal windows and doors so heat doesn’t escape in the winter
- Buy and energy efficient appliances and light bulbs
#fastcashvirginia #titleloans #titleloansnearyou #fastcash