When you look around everyone is looking down at their phone, it’s pretty uncommon nowadays to see someone holding a physical book. Growing up I did not enjoy reading; I later came to the realization that I was just reading things that did not spark my interest. Now that I am older, my goal is to annually read 6 books. Which is nothing compared to many other people – when Jeff Bezos decides to read a book, he finishes it in one day and Warren Buffett is notorious for reading hours a day.
Here are some benefits of reading everyday
- Education – Reading books compared to taking classes is much cheaper. You can learn so much just from reading one book
- Mental Stimulation – Your brain is like a muscle that requires constant exercise
- Improves concentration – There are so many distractions in our lives that it’s so difficult to focus on something for a long period of time. If you can stick to reading a book, you’ll learn a good habit of concentration
- Relieves stress – Reading takes you into a different world where you distance yourself from this world into a different planet
- Expansion of your vocabulary – You will not only learn about a topic or person; you will learn new words which is always a great thing to have under your belt
Call today to see how much you qualify for at Fast Cash Title Loans, 21615 Cascades Pkwy, Sterling, Va 20166 – 703-444-3840 or 6526 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, Va 22042 – 702-237-5626
When you call in to get a loan, let us know that you saw our blog so an exclusive offer!